App Set up Instructions
INTRODUCING OCEAN ORTHODONTICS APP
The My Orthodontist app provides mobile access to the following:
- Your appointments
- Account Balance (billing party logins only)
- Your photographs, x-rays and images
- Media such as patient education videos
To easily create your account, first download the “My Orthodontist” app on your iOS and/or Android device from the app store and open the app. Then enter the practice name: Ocean Orthodontics and select Dr Pat Hannan from drop down list.
The person we have listed as the responsible party for the patient are the details you will need to sign up. Select “Create Account”.
You must enter the details exactly as they are found on the Ocean Orthodontics system.
- Choose “I am a responsible party”
- Enter the email address for the Responsible party
- Enter Responsible Party First Name
- Enter Responsible Party Surname
- Enter Patient’s Surname
- Enter Patient’s D.O.B
- Choose a username
- Choose a password (must be 8-32 characters long with a min of 1 symbol)
A verification code will be sent to your email address – enter the verification code. You will then be asked if you want to create a 4 digit passcode (this will save you entering the password every time you log in).
If you need any help installing or setting up the app, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dr Pat and the OO Team